Monday, June 29, 2009

all nighter

omg i can't believe i actually signed up for one of these things after i have so many. But o wells something new doesn't hurt. I need sleep at all suppose to sleep at like 3 like any other night but wasn't sleepy at all. So when it turned 5 i told myself that i shall sleep but i couldn't. and thought to myself y sleep? i don't have school or work tm.... so totally no point. I need to start working put again....been bugging me a lot lately.. i thought about getting braces tho my denist once told me that i don't need it cuz my teeth are pretty straight. the bottom is but the top isn't. i want to online shop again but have no money to pay for the card that imma use. gotta pay tution soon or else no school next semester. which totally sucks. but then again i rather work. to me i have not that kind of girl/person that likes school a lot. i like to have fun and meet new people. i start writing again. hopefully this one many people will like and not leave in the middle of the process of the story. o wells that last one wasn't at that great anyhow. well i think imma nap now... my eyes are closing.

-chubbychaser

No comments:

Post a Comment